Wednesday, January 9, 2013

In search of a new home



Things are changing both in work and at home and so the time has come to find a new place to live, that I can afford and by myself.
It hasn't been too fraught actually other than thinking about what I can afford.

I finally found this one in the same building- i don't want to leave this lovely building- it is so close to everything including the subways which is important for work- and there are a few friends living in the building so that there is a bit of a feeling of community.


It has a view which is different from the one I have and has the lights and action that the current apartment has. 


The bedroom looks out over Broadway (well a slither of it). I can still see Ellen's diner.


The living space is large so dining and lounging areas can be created as well as a view of the quintessential sight of New York.... water towers.

Very excited about this!

No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...