Monday, January 14, 2013

Reflecting

As part of 7 Habits planning one of my 2013 goals is to reflect weekly.
Schedule a weekly one-hour appointment with yourself and follow this Six Step Planning Process as you plan each week. Look at the week ahead with your goals in mind and schedule time to take the action required to achieve them.
NOTE: Schedule some unscheduled time. If every minute of every day is already booked, you are setting yourself up for failure. Allow time for some unexpected but important activities when planning your week.
Tool Tip: Use a weekly planner rather than a daily or monthly planner. If you use a hand-held organizer, do your planning at a computer screen where you can see the whole week at once.
The problem ends up being that I get a tad bored with my own company- joking but it becomes a chore so i have begun to reflect using me art journal.
Pretty pleased with the first effort. The pouch contains the cards with my "weekly compass/goals and my menu plan for the week.

No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...