Saturday, July 9, 2016

A card...

Cards are not my thing. I'm not good at making them. I think they need greater precision and orderliness than my art journaling skills allow me to be capable  to achieve.



So the task I set myself was to make a card for a card making friend. Now that's a challenge that I truly struggle with. Her work is always witty and neat and then she doesn't like pink or flowers or "froofy" things on cards.








My solution was to use the structure of a folder I saw when we were in the craft store in Westbrook in March and to make a Get Well card that wasn't overly sentimental and was cheery.








I then found friendship quotes that could be twisted slightly to say get well.

No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...