Saturday, July 23, 2016

Cologne, Bonn and Andernach

 The last time I saw Cologne Cathedral in person was in 1980. I never expected to be back here again :).
In fact the cathedral is all I really remember about Cologne.  The lovely building were not amongst my memories.
The sculpture is newer than my last visit. The owner of the apartment building placed this art work on the building wall so the mayor would see it every time s/he looked out their window.
It was Saturday when we were in Cologne and a wedding photography session was taking place in the square- this guest caught my eye.
 Flower boxes everywhere. Gorgeous.
We didn't go to the Eau de Cologne factory but found that the 4711 comes from the street address of the company.

No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...