Saturday, July 16, 2016

Quenching

 The prompt for today of "quenching" could be deemed met in these photos of a lazy Saturdays spent quenching our thirst for knowledge and staying cool. Sitting by the open window with a breeze blowing through one person doing an online course.
I was quenching my desire to maintain and catch up on challenges I had set myself including  this blog to capture the photos and aspects of my every day life and also the Capture my 365 :).

Great shadows as the sun set.
The day progressed and I was lucky enough to have two mates prepare our dinner before watching "Finding Nemo"- ashamed to say I've never seen it before. Spent the movie trying to recognize all the Australian actors in it.

No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...