Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Real...Reflected


Sometimes one is lucky enough to capture aspects of daily life. It had bucketed down rain on the night of July 4th an advantage as it meant that the local yobbos were not able to let off their fireworks all night...or so I thought...Louise was right she said that if they didn't use them all up it would go on for weeks. Each night there has been some loud bang disturbing the  serenity of the passing buses and music blaring cars.
The rain also meant there were large puddles and in trying to capture dog walkers' photos on my walk to work I actually noticed the reflection. I was nearly run over by a taxi taking this shot but it was worth it I think. (Taken on an iphone:)

No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...