Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Columbus Day

 What better way is there to celebrate Columbus Day than going to the Columbus Day sales! Having spent time clearing out the hall cupboard and making it my linen closet I went to Macys and made the most of their discounts on sheets and towels.


On my way into the store I noticed some people taking photos along 34th Street and glanced at what they were photographing. It was a matter of savouring the moment and looking at the splendor of the Empire State Building from this angle on the street.



 It also gave me the chance to use my iphone to get me in the shot too. 


I have yet to master this little gizmo!


Tami at GIS has set another  challenge- this time a journaling challenge. She said 1. If I was granted three wishes, I would wish for ______, ______, & _______.
I created four pages.

The first was just the three words and then the pages were the expansion of my thoughts and ideas.

 Wish One for Time
 Wish two for love 


and wish three for discretion
The "artist!" at work- Sue made sure that the glass of wine was in shot!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Your LO's are great, Celia!! And the glass of wine is perfect. Everyone needs some joy while working!!

Your pics of the Empire State building, especially the one with you in it is great. I think you are catching on to that cell phone!!

scrapweaver said...

Love that you have written a few more entries. And the artist at work is perfect love seeing you into your art!
Hugs!

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...