Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday at last

The week seems to fly by but still it seems such a long week! Even autumn is progressing rapidly but seemingly taking its time.

 This tree was a blaze of yellow glory yesterday!

 As well as taking photos of signs of autumn progressing I should been taking signs of Halloween progressing! I took this shot obviously from the opposite platform but he was too swift for me. His Spiderman mask is on his lap- he popped it on for a bit of a practice and whipped it off again- it must have been  uncomfortable . Then he put it on again for a photo but was facing the other way.

 We went out for dinner at Spice in Chelsea- great Thai food. I was going to then go on to a scrapbooking crop but just went home and collapsed into bed.

I had been trying to get a photo of Bernadette, Sue and Kate on Sue's phone but managed a better one on mine!

1 comment:

Barb said...

So nice you can spend time with your friends!

Isn't it strange when a week can fly by yet seem so long??

I wish I could say fall was rapidly upon us Floridians but it was unseasonably warm at 94 yesterday. I am waiting a little cooler!!

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...