Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The working week

 The walk to work continues to have its moments. Today it was the autumn leaves. Glimpses of them in Central Park. I may miss them as looking up 7th Avenue when I emerged from the subway at 57th Street the tree tops looked as though there were lot with colour in them. I doubt though that I will get to the park before the weekend.
I got off at a different stop because I thought I'd got to Lee;s Art store to see if they had the stencil book that Dina has suggested in her new Art Journaling 103- Composition and Colour. Not to be- perhaps I'll order in on line.
I have yet to start doing some of the pages that Dina suggested we experiment with ,what with bookclub last night  and then free tickets to a play tonight, there has been no time.
However I have cancelled going to the writing group and hope to get stuck into some of it tomorrow night.
The play was Perfect Harmony. The Theatrermania promo for it says...
Before there was Glee, there was something we like to call Perfect Harmony. Where competition trumped everything. Where victory knew no limits. Where even the most innocent act could be seen as something treacherous, and no good deed went unpunished. This quirky, wickedly funny and mildly twisted comedy will bring you back to a time when navigating the brutal halls of high school was the most important thing in the world. Friendships are tested, loves are lost and won, and really high notes are sung. Oh, and the show contains tons of your favorite 80s pop songs. 

It ran for 2 hours without an interval- we got quite a few laughs.

2 comments:

Barb said...

What pretty colors!! Love those pics!!

Not enough time for all the fun things in life, is there?

Free theater ticks? Gotta love that!! Have a great time!

Chris said...

Hi Cecilia,

I like your blog; the photos are beautiful.

Cheers,
Chris

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...