Monday, October 18, 2010

Sunday celebrating

Having done the great tidy up of my section of the apartment - still further to go! I have set up a spot to house my "creative" endeavours. It has also given me my place in the sunshine!

I was doing my reflective journaling and Sue managed to capture my reflection!

It was Sheena's birthday celebration and Bernadette created a great  pavlova which all enjoyed.



Apart from celebrating Sheena's birthday we had the "joy" of two little dogs that Maria was caring for. The one featured here is Mochi.


 She got a whiff of the air through the open window and was valiantly trying to get close to it via the backs of chairs, window sills and after bumping and breaking only one glass of wine.

 I was helping out ... I went to the airport to meet a new AUSSIE consultant  so that Sheena could relax and enjoy her party. On the way there was this lovely view of autumn. The rest of the journey is another story!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Wow! I love where you get to do your creating. It is such a pretty place!!!

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...