Sunday, February 14, 2016

Clutter...

...not really. I couldn't find a spot that truly shouted or even muttered "clutter" thanks to following the KonMari method of the life changing magic of tidying up :). I have pretty well kept to the standard of putting things away and keeping drawers tidy...this is my t-shirt drawer. 

 I spent a lovely time today working "with" Louise, via skype, on my ATCs to take to the retreat later in the week. I'm very happy with the outcome and the output.

I started a new sheet that I can use for other pieces...I have to finish the flowers which I may well do on the morrow in the process of avoiding the big chill.

No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...