Monday, February 1, 2016

Texture

The thing about having the prompts for the Capture Your 365 is that one begins looking at things in different way- in a way I think this is the point of it all. So today with Texture as the prompt I was walking around and from Columbus Circle looking for ideas of texture. I decided that i could find the texture of my life here in NYC. Food trucks, hot dog stands and yellow taxis provide some texture to my life. 


Heading down to the subway I was looking  at things for texture and for the first time I noticed this sign for women's toilets- never noticed it before- non functional as far as I know but the signage is built into the tiling.
And then this highly textured wall I walk past every time I head through the Crowne Plaza drive through. In summer it has a water feature to it which is turned off over winter.

No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...