Thursday, February 4, 2016

It's the love month

I was supposed to look for "Coarse" which kinda was beyond me. I presume texture in some way and I have been looking for coarse textured things I could possibly photograph. The only possibility was some coarse sand in the bottom of a jar in a very unlikely place I'd take a photo.



 However I did snap a couple of shots of the Love Month display on the front desk at the schools. The teachers are getting their door decorations done- I presume it's the teachers who do it and not other staff


 
I was sitting and watching a teacher teaching about writing and what took my attention was the view out the window. I do love the chance to snap a shot of water towers and this time was no exception. 
I like this one :)

No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...