Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Supplies

What the heck I thought supplies? How can I photograph those? More importantly why would I? Then I gave myself a talking to and decided that I am using this process of capturing my 366 to document my life so my supplies for my working day got photographed and I used my phone and the new found capacity to use depth of field...

Having gone to the trouble of doing that on my way home the theatre district and the film industry came to my rescue for a better shot of supplies....


They had the supply tent for cast and crew of a TV series set up on the corner of Broadway and 48th



The essentials for sets and scenes were under another tent on 48th street...


as was this car with it's bright pink cap ?!.


No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...