Friday, February 5, 2016

Well there you go...

So thinking that I couldn't possibly do my photo today, "Rocky" was a bit tough given the areas I was traveling in and added to that I didn't check what it was until late in the day, I checked my photos taken and there you go two things to write home about .  



Second day in a row of evidence that this is the love month.  I was sitting at lunch in the coaches' office and another teacher handed out chocolates to us all. Ghiradelli has their own version of "love hearts" candy. 


On the way home I stopped to look what exactly the food van on the corner of the street was ... Mr Pancho! Love it and love that the Capture your 365 keeps me looking more at why is around me.

No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...