Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tuesday's challenge!

Sharyn's challenge....
Today we should share our neighbors. Past or present, near or far - how has your neighbor impacted your life?


Truly a challenge here as my neighbours in this apartment are a couple of young guys whose life style I really struggle to make sense of... it is good that at the moment we have no inkling as to whether they are there or not except occasionally a rather heavy closing of their door.
The have been times when they play loud music- we don't hear the music just feel the vibration of the bass in Sue's room. We occasionally meet waiting for the elevator but other than that can you call that a neighbour?

I need to think this one through a bit more and perhaps post about it another time.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Two options, Celia. My first thought is my neighbors are not always where I live. they can be neighbors where I work. I have a great neighbor in the little business next to ours.

Then I thought, she wanted to know how they impacted you life. You do know how your apt. neighbors have done that!!! LOL

Gee, Sharyn said it was a challenge. She was so right!!!

Missed you at building Pages chat last night.

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...