Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Going backward on Tuesday

Better late than never!

Sharyn's challenge for Tuesday was ...  looking back - my (Sharyn's) challenge for today, as part of our Get Blogging series, is for you to look back and share your 'this day last year, and the year before that, and the....'  And if you don't have the exact day, pick the week - or the month. No stress...just enjoy the tour, and share with us.

Given that my photos are mainly on my computer in NYC and I am currently in Footscray but I do have my trusty laptop so chose the date February 22 as it appears that I was commonly out of town then with my laptop and uploaded photos from my touring so here goes...
This one may be familiar given it was in Key West on February 22, 2010. But unlike many years prveious last year I was back in NYC and....
 on February 22 2009 I had a day with Julia at 235 W48TH  having our own little scrapbooking crop using the dining room table.

The year before however...

on February 22 2008 Sue and Margie and Julia and I traveled to Memphis and had a bit of a day trip where we traveled from Tennessee into Arkansas to lay on Arkansas grass among other things.

And finally on February 22 2007 we were again in Memphis and stayed at the Peabody hotel but this time with Susan and John.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Glad you arrived safely. Love your look back pics. Hope you have a great time while you are gone...work but take time to play!!!

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...