Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Two for Tuesday

The challenge for the day came from Tami ...
Any ideas on the first marketing person who coined the term two for Tuesday? Me either but it's definitely catchy! So today instead of the 5 W's I'll ask just two things.
What's (was) for dinner tonight?
What are your evening plans?


How easy was this for me! Michele and I went to Bridie's (our niece) for dinner so I didn't have to choose or decide what to cook. We had a lovely meal of chicken and veges all cooked by the lovely woman herself.

Our evening was spent chatting and laughing and catching up on news.

1 comment:

Barb said...

How lovely to be able to spend time with your niece! I don't have any nieces and would have just loved one! Glad you had a great time!

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...