Thursday, March 25, 2010

I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want!

What a tease Tami is... she sets a challenge using the song title and of course it is playing in the heads of all of the blog challenge folk.
 Here is what she said
What I'd like to know.. is what do YOU want? Not just scrappy things but anything. I love window shopping, I also think that seeing what people want gives you a glimpse of their world and who they are? Did you know in my house full of boys, *I* am the biggest gadget junkie?
So what's on your wishlist of late? Link us up! Share pics, name 5 things that you'd like to get today.
(yes you can pretend you're elite and have unlimited funds if you want ;) )


So 5 things on my wish list.....
  1. an ipad! gotta sign up for that wonderful item!
  2. a perfect lightweight reliable suitcase- still haven't fond one
  3. an upgrade to first class today as we head back to NYC
  4. an ipad oh I said that! then an iphone
  5.  latest digital slr- love mine but it'd be great to have a new one!
Ah the taxi is waiting better head for that slow plane journey to NYC cos it's Thursday here in sunny Melbourne.

3 comments:

Mary C. said...

Good choices Celia. Maybe I should want an iPad.

Tamarra said...

yes .. I especially like the upgrade.. someday I'll do first class ;)

Barb said...

Humm. I have my list b ut there is only one thing on it. I guess I will try to remember to put it on my blog when I write. I am too tired tonight so I hope by tomorrow I don't forget.

Have a safe and relaxing trip back to NYC! May it be first class!!

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...