Monday, March 8, 2010

In like a roaring lion

The blog challenge tofor today certainly matches where things are for me at the moment.

Michelle at Get It Scrapped posted ...
We are at the end of our first week of March! How has your March come in like a lion? Or has it slipped in quietly this year? Mine is definitely roaring and I took a few short seconds to write how it has started on my blog. You can check mine out first before you do your own or better yet think on your own spin to the topic.

As for Michelle March has definitely been roaring along. The past week has been focused on work but on changing my work.  Sitting beside me as I write this are my suitcase and carry on baggage for my flight to Australia. This time I am flying home for work, although there will be some time to catch up with family and friends, the main focus of the time in Melbourne will be training/accreditation for reviews.

The upshot of this is that I have had to rejig my work here in NYC and my life here in NYC. The schools I work with have been fabulous about my break away from them as the training means I'll be able to support them in different and better ways as well doing work in Melbourne during the US summer break.

I return to the US in late March and so have had to reorganize the social aspects of life here- like theatre tickets and other events. So roaring in to March is how I have felt all week. Although this week has seemed interminable with the end never apearing to be in sight. However now I can sit back and relax on the 26 hour journey to Melbourne.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Have a safe and relaxing trip even though much work is involved.

Seeing friends and family will help offset the work load.

Keep in touch.

Cheryl McCain said...

Have a great trip Celia and enjoy life. What's the saying? Bloom where you're planted and I have a feeling you will do just that!

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...