Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Blgotoberfest #15 Autumnal resolve

What do you want more or less of in your life, so that you can love the life you're leading? It could be as simple as seeing friends more often, setting aside time to have adventures with your children while they still want your companionship, calling a solitary hour a day your own, or just taking more walks in the dazzling sunshine.
The beauty of autumnal resolutions is that no one else knows we're making them. Autumnal resolutions don't require horns, confetti, and champagne. September resolutions ask only that we be open to positive change.

Well that is indeed a challenge! In making up for my lack of blogging and getting to my goal this truly is timely for me or at least relevant given that I am doing it way after it was suggested :)

I have so many resolutions for the year which Michele and I drew up together and in some cases I am doing relatively well. But now gives me a few months to pull some of them out of the scrap list, put a little surge in and get them done. Or perhaps blow on them a little to get that spark burning a bit more brightly.  Hmmm and surprise surprise I know which resolutions have actually gone up in smoke! Time now to find a way to get them sorted.

No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...