Thursday, October 25, 2012

Blogtoberfest #25- How can I?

It seems impossible to catch up! I had been doing really well and then life has gotten in the way... how am I going to catch up on what has been happening without giving away other things?

I guess it is farily presumptuous of me to think that people read this or even care what i have to say and think.

My solution for today is to put a picture up of where I was and what I was doing 12 months ago today...
I was staying at Secret Harbour in St Thomas USVI and it was the evening that Tara and Grant visited. a tad spooky because it is where I should have been today.

No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...