Saturday, October 13, 2012

BLogtoberfest #12 Five Fings on Friday



 A bit stuck what to write for today so came up with my own little list idea (someone esle in the blog world has probably done this already). I thought I could make a list of Five Fings on Friday.

But I couldn't go without putting photos so the first fing first.... These pages are from  October 12 2010




The second Friday Fing. It really was so cold this morning I was so pleased that I chose to get some extra layers on. It seems that it suddenly gets cold and I guess will remain so until spring. It reminds me of the part in the book "Goodnight Mr Tom" when the mother said she had "sewn him into his underwear for the winter". I'm beginning to feel that way already and it's really only day two of cold weather.
  The third thing for this Friday fing- I don't know what it is about my sense of direction but it is totally hopeless. I know now that when I come up out of the subway and want to head in what I believe to be the right direction I need to stop and turn and go the other way as it is sure to be the right way.
This morning going to the school I went the wrong way out of the subway and then coming home I went the wrong way from the school to the subway. Thank goodness for maps on phones even if they are not the best!




The fourth fing is why has it taken me so long to work out a system that means I know what I'll be doing the next time I go back to a place I have worked in. Too difficult to expand on in this space but gosh I think i have got something that is going to work!

The fifth and final fing is thank goodness for Fridays! And so much to look forward to over the weekend and I'm not traveling out of the city :)

2 comments:

Larissa said...

I love the hearts picture - very heartwarming, great for winter :)

Michele said...

look like some great pages !

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...