Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Blogtoberfest Day #1: Set an intention

Can't complain about my room...
It is my intention to have a post for each day of October... this will probably mean that they may not all happen on the actual day but by the end of the month the little archive section will have October (31) beside it.All part of Blogtoberfest 2012.

I just now need to make sure that I have September (30) on my archive thingy- got a bit off target yesterday due to the internet being down or unable to be accessed but as one can see that has been sorted out.

...or my view
And so to my first day in October and my first day back in USVI. It has been stinking hot as far as I am concerned. I left the room in my accommodation and in a lather of perspiration. All I did was get dressed and walk out the door!

Working in non air conditioned classrooms has whiskers on it too. Thank goodness i have short hair still. I was a sweaty enough mess without having lank hair clinging to my scalp.


It's the bucketing rain that raises the humidity and causes this feeling of scorched life. I'm sure I'll get used to it by Saturday when I return to NYC

No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...