Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ah Google!

The source of answers to many arguments, as long as you happen upon the correct answer from a reliable source!
I love when they celebrate a particular day and this particular day ...

If you moved the lever up( red dot) or down or across you traveled to the bottom or top of the ocean with creatures swimming past.


Jules Verne's birthday- I hadn't realized how many books Jules Verne wrote- quite prolific really. I probably missed many of them as they may well not have been translated from French.

1 comment:

Barb said...

How did I miss this? I am on Google about every day!!! Drat!!!This would have been really cool. I need to keep in touch with life more!! LOL I miss all the good stuff.

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...