Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Monday in Manhattan

A friend was "inspired" enough by my blog to provide some quotes I may like to use which in turn inspired me enough to look through photos and try to put some in to kinda match them...


  1. Like all great travellers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen. Benjamin Disraeli
     
  2. In America there are two classes of travel - first class, and with children. Robert Benchley 

  3. Travelers never think that they are the foreigners. Mason Cooley  



  4. The traveler was active; he went strenuously in search of people, of adventure, of experience. The tourist is passive; he expects interesting things to happen to him. He goes "sight-seeing." Daniel J. Boorstin
     
  5. There are only two emotions in a plane: boredom and terror. Orson Welles

1 comment:

Barb said...

Ah! Those are all great!!! I loved each one! And the pics...great as usual.

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...