Thursday, September 24, 2009

At sea

A bit of cheat blogging here... I didn't take any photos on our day at sea but I have set myself this personal challenge of doing as I did in August- have a post for every day of the month! As one can't photograph oneself at an art auction or checking out other cruise possibilities or merely lounging around so here are some random shots...

Saguenay Fjord- a view from our balcony

Deck sail away party

Loved the patterns and it reminded me of a painting I loved that we saw in Santa Fe


The contrast of rocky shore, sea and seawall in Rhode Island

1 comment:

Barb said...

quite nice shots, Celia! Love the rocks. My favorite!

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...