Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Tuesday takes time!

It was great to have a night at the tennis. The trip out there, finding something to eat chatting with friends and then watching not only the tennis but trying to spot the stars that were there (other than the tennis players).
I finally worked out where Tony Bennett was sitting- he didn't even stand up to make it easier for us! Although "Our Nic" was but a face on the screen- The Age newspaper managed to get a photo of her but we didn't spot her other than on the screen. Perhaps next time!
We enjoyed the tennis but I needed to leave early as silly me planned to work today. I am glad I did work as it has given me a start with the work routine.
It is going to need to be an early night as the early start tomorrow after the late night last night is certainly catching up.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Glad you got to go to tennis! It would be fun to look around for the stars! DS loves tennis, but not sure if he got there or not!!

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...