Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Make a list for Monday

Michelle got us to the end of the challenge this month with the following list which have my answers!
Today I am looking out at....
best to show rather than tell!

Today I might cook... if you are lucky!!??
Actually going to dinner at Maria's and meeting up with other friends from Australia!

Today I am reading... Shane Moloney's Sucked in but may begin a new book club book The Line of Beauty by Alan Hollinghurst.

Today my biggest priority is ... to get some Art Journal pages done!

Today I hope to see ... those art journal pages done

Today I hope to talk to .....Julia who is coming on a "play date" to play with our scrap booking and art journaling stuff.

Today I have already seen/talked to ... Sue, Margie and now Julia.

Today I am watching... my weight increase! Eeek the gym has to happen as does the careful consumption of appropriate food.

Today I am dreaming.... that I have been paid for all my work last year- keep dreamin' Celia!

Today I am wearing... my apron with wombats pattern on it (to protect my clothes when art journaling) on that Maddy gave me for Christmas the first year I was here. It has a matching oven mitt but that has unfortunately fallen down behind the stove and I have no idea how to retrieve it.

Today my mood is... buoyant- I am doing things I enjoy- thinking and mucking bout with the paint and paper and all other stuff and chatting to my mates as I do it.

Today I am going to... relax! I have been a tad peripatetic of late what with the tidying and the dumping of junk!

Today I am celebrating meeting the challenge!!
I have managed to do 31 entries for the month of August! Hopefully next time there is such a challenge they choose February and not in a leap year!

3 comments:

scrapweaver said...

Celia you have done an amazing job keeping up and hooray for you for doing all 31! I love reading your writing so keep it coming (even if it is not every day :-)

mollie said...

Ditto . . . you have really done a great job keeping your blog up to date. Thirty-one days in a row is quiet a feat!

Love the photo of the skyline!

Barb said...

I think you should be challenged every month! LOL I have loved reading so much of your blog. I truly miss the days with no post. As I have said, in some way it settles me in after a day at work. For some reason I feel real stability in your life and have really enjoyed being allowed to peak into it! Thanks for inviting us!

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...