Sunday, January 10, 2016

A relationship


Trying to develop a stronger relationship between my working life and my creative self and time. Having decided on a number of creative challenges I've set up the crafting table and have things out and ready to do some work.
So much so that this morning I got up and went straight to the table to finish off a card that I had begun yesterday. It was a freer time doing the piece and one which worked for me.


The other relationship that has been going on for the last five months has been with the physiotherapists. Twice a week pretty much I have been using the arm bike and then having my arm twisted and manipulated to get back a fuller range of motion.


No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...