Saturday, January 2, 2016

New start

The new year has begun and so has my resolve to try to do some different challenging things. 
The Capture Your 365 Days has been a photo challenge that many have taken over a number of years. I've decided this year to give it a try on my own terms. Katrina Kennedy provides a great process and support with ideas, support and inspiration for photography.
My participation is utilizing their prompts if i need them and also posting on my blog via my phone access. So a fresh start with this and a fresh start with the Documented Life Project. Today i spent time trying to begin utilizing the un=planner. It is the third year of this project and I've attempted it every year. This year I'm not going to stress myself about it but use the inspiration and learn a bit...I hope :).


No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...