Monday, January 11, 2016

Monochrome

In managing to document my life here in NYC today's prompt of monochrome drew a few ideas to mind. Then do I save the shot of my bench for the the black and white day later in the week?
So I removed the USVI tray from the frame and took the shot. This is in fact a colour shot that is monochrome. Choices I made in terms of items for my kitchen. My apartment   In Brooklyn had a kitchen that had a black and white theme so I purchased items that maintained the black and white theme including the silver canisters. It had now all blended into the renovated apartment that is 16P. I added to the back and white theme with the War Horse drink bottle used regularly as a rolling pin and the Joseph Joseph black draining board. 

No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...