Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Makes me happy

I'm shallow I know. One would think that my selection of something that makes me happy would be something like "world peace" or perhaps "environmental protection that impacts climate change". Perhaps a win in the struggle for the rights of women or the battle for racial equity are all high on my list of happiness achievement. There are human rights issues that if addressed would bring me great happiness including refugee status being acknowledged and actively supported and enabled in Australia.
However today for my capturing 365 photo I have chosen to photograph my upgraded seat number on the flight back from New Orleans to NYC...as I said from the start...shallow 😄

No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...