Saturday, January 9, 2016

Where I stand



From where I stand in my living room I can look out over part of Midtown. The view out through to my favourite "stand" of water tanks so NYC skyline. 

Standing in this spot I can survey a snippet of my NYC life- the chaise lounge I bought in my first year here, the cushion from my part of Melbourne and the cushion from my part of NYC; the art work that the children and staff at AVPS gave me when I left the school; the photo of outback Australia that Anne-Marie gave me; the sign Cheryl gave me "It's wine o'clock"; my collection of fetishes. The reflection in the window not only shows one of the lamps but if you know where to look you can see my collection of snowdomes ever so fuzzily on the top of the kitchen cupboards :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks Good , hopefully i can see that view in June/July this year if you are around . Coming over again

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...