Friday, January 22, 2016

Backlit

 What is that? Backlit I mean. "The lighting gives the photograph an artistic quality, which makes it stand out from portraiture with flat lighting. The only lightning used is natural light from the sun – no advanced equipment, studio lightning or flash have been used." That's one definition...so I gave it try trying to capture the view that i think is going to become very familiar over the year :)






I tried to capture my lovely present from Santa Fe being backlit but the colour is all wrong however the image is still lovely. Thanks Bernadette and Sue for my lovely gift.

1 comment:

Michele said...

My backlit usually means you can't see anything!

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...