Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tagging

So I have been tagged by Anke so now I have to list 6 things about me

1. I am finally going to my natural hair colour

2. I used to be really athletic!

3. I try to be organized but things seem to get messy really quickly.

4. I hate the sensation of speed

5. I get car sick, bus sick, tram sick, sea sick, air sick.... basically most forms of transport I have thrown up on.

Not sure if I met the criteria but now I am supposed to tag 5 more people, but don't know that many with blogs! But here goes.....sorry guys. So, I will tag

Michele patient sister

Kath my niece in WA

Linda fellow scrapper

Tami an innocent bystander and great "inspirer" at Get It Scrapped

I'll understand if you let this drop as it is really fiddly or if you find and easy quick way to do it let me know!


1 comment:

Michele said...

am I supposed to do this on the blog???

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...