Monday, January 26, 2009

Great friends

I really am spoilt- I have such lovely caring friends.
Today Julia arrived with these boxes. She'd bought some for herself to put her scrapbooking and art journaling things in and said she could buy some for her without buying some for me!

Yesterday Margie arrived at the door with a bunch of tulips for me as she and Julia had been buying flowers for themselves and decided I had had a bad trot of late and should be cheered up so these lovely tulips are now on our dining area table.

What lovely random acts of kindness- this combined with the lovely box that Shirley sent me I truly am a very lucky person to have such lovely caring friends looking out for me.

Today has been the day of getting organized for the week although writing this has taken me away from the tasks I need to get done before the week's work begins so perhaps I'll post this and get on!

2 comments:

Terry said...

You have some wonderful friends--You must be wonderful to them. Lucky!

Barb said...

hat a treat from your friends! Isn't it great when friends know exactly what you need? Just the right pick-me-ups!

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...