On the cruise to the Balkans with Anne-Marie and Sharan and Peter we went to St Petersburg and in the gallery shop at the Hermitage this treasure caught my eye. The colour the intricate art work and the pearls embedded in the lid...I looked at others...the price was higher than I thought I'd spend...but as Anne-Marie said how often will you be back in St Petersburg...the joy from this treasure is truly worth it.Saturday, January 16, 2016
A Treasure
On the cruise to the Balkans with Anne-Marie and Sharan and Peter we went to St Petersburg and in the gallery shop at the Hermitage this treasure caught my eye. The colour the intricate art work and the pearls embedded in the lid...I looked at others...the price was higher than I thought I'd spend...but as Anne-Marie said how often will you be back in St Petersburg...the joy from this treasure is truly worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16th of the Month- March
A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...
-
This is beginning to feel a bit like Mission Impossible ... the Blogging challenge for Surreal Sunday are: "Surreal is anything bizarr...
-
With visitors due later in the day it was get the chores done early and relax! The day starts with the laying and lighting the fire having ...
-
It was a wonderful reason to celebrate even if it is three months early. All the birthdays are in October- Lynne (sister-in-law) turns 40, A...

1 comment:
It;s beautiful!
Post a Comment