Tuesday, December 11, 2012

December Daze #10

I'm not a very brave person and I don't put myself "out there" when it comes to taking chances so I have really had to think hard about this day's prompt..

What was the greatest risk you took in 2012? What was the outcome?

Gaudi architecture- a man who took risks and followed his passion.
Then when I pondered  this I realized that I took a huge risk early in the year and did in fact put myself out there without realizing that this was indeed risky. In fact at the time I felt confident that although it would take time and distance would diminish things that I could confidently tell friends and family that things were going to take a different course in my life. It was a huge risk for me to tell people my decision and how it would affect my whole life.

It was when things fell through that i realized I had indeed taken a risky path and that it didn't turn out the way I had hoped. Friends and family rallied around and got me back to a place , in fact the place I am right now, where I am happy and feel nurtured and loved. It is again time to thank you all for helping me through the risky part of the year.

Fancy that... I was able to talk about it all without actually mentioning what it was I'm talking about! I'm not prepared to take that risk and share such personal things here but those who helped me and read this will know exactly what I am talking about.

No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...