Sunday, December 2, 2012

Reflect via reverb12

Chatting with Michele and she prompted me to get back to blogging as it helps people keep up to date with what I am doing. How do I know that any of you are reading this when only about two people comment! However dear friend and reader I have decided to continue talking to the ether and pretend that you are both interested and listening :).
I am going back in time and using reverb12 to help me out with all this and over the month(?) think about the year it has been in preparation for 2013! Whoo hoo!

On her website the process of looking back at the year was one i tried- some I found a tad too introspective however I'm going to give it a go in an effort to get my head in the best place for 2013.

How are you starting this last month of 2012?

Take a moment, close your eyes, take a deep breath and ask yourself the question: how do you feel...

... in your body? in your mind? in your day job? in your creative life? in your heart?


Oooh eee this is meant to be a gentle starter? How do I feel?
  • Body- hmmm well there's the thing it is a weak thing so the plan is to try and strengthen it- exercise!
  • Mind- haven't lost it yet but turning 60 may have put a bit of a dent on the mental processing- I am beginning to have those blank brain patches that Mary said would happen when I turned 60
  • Day job- that is all very tricky, wonder if she thinks I have a night job- with the two things above in mind I wouldn't stand much chance of making much money as Mrs Brown said in Mrs Brown's Boys- sex? I can't remember who gets tied up. As to the consultancy work it has become a bit harder to find and some are much more picky than they had been in the past.
  • Creative life- that's been a bit of a focus during the year with art journaling and scrapbooking although it has been a focus not a great deal of product!
  • Heart- what a year eh?! But I am in a good place now.

No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...