Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December Daze Reverb12 #3

Lanes of Nyons France
Trying to catch up with this fast closing month and reflections is really like chasing my tail. I'm using these posts to also catch up on posting the photos of the birthdays holiday in Spain and France.
Then this day's prompt made me stop... and stop feeling I have had a difficult time... as it says...

 Today's #reverb12 prompt and image come from my lovely friend Cam aka Curlypops. Many of you may know Cam as blog button designer extraordinaire. What you may not know is that she is also making the most of a life lived on hold:

Living life on a transplant waiting list gives you lots of reasons to reflect on what you've achieved in your life, and what you wish for the future.

Imagine a scenario where you only had one year left to live. What is one thing that you really wish to do that you just haven't had the chance to accomplish yet?

I would like to add: what steps could you take (however small) to ensure that you accomplish this thing in 2013?


River in Nyons France
Makes ones life fall into perspective really. What do I wish for in the future? What thing haven't I had the chance to do? My life is pretty fantastic really- I can do all the things I really want to do and have been doing them this past year.


Traveled to USVI 10 times, celebrated my 60th birthday on two different continents, developed more creatively and in different ways, had family visit and share with me on two different continents along with friends who have shown how much they appreciate my friendship so in all there ain't much more I need.



However I have chosen my "through word" for 2013- it is LIVE!

No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...