Monday, December 17, 2012

December Daze #17

Stephen Covey had a life goal of "to live, to love, to learn, to leave a legacy" and this day's prompt is picking up on that legacy concept.

Think of one person whose life you made a difference to in 2012.

What did you gain from this?

How will you continue to make a difference in 2013?

Well in the cold light of day- it is grey and early morning and very chilly- I am trying to think of just one person to whom I contributed anything or even made a minor contribution let alone a difference! It shows how shallow and self obsessed I have become.

In amongst my list of 13 in 2013 are random acts of kindness, I think perhaps they should move further up/down the list so that there are more than 5 or wherever they are on my list.

I could have included here some of the people I work with in different work locations but that i don't think counts- it's my work I have to do it so giving to others is probably a focus that I can put into my yearly goals as well as my LIVE theme/through work for next year.

No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...