Sunday, December 16, 2012

December Daze #16

A little more serious and not quite so fattening on this day (compared with day #15)!

Who inspired you in 2012? And why?

What gifts did they give you? And how will you carry these forward in to 2013?


Sources of inspiration are fascinating! I really have to think about this one ...
  • Michele inspires- her loving gifts to me throughout the year- the house painting, the company, the birthday photo book, the constancy and loving support;
  • My niece Bridie is an inspiration- she is such a wonderful mother to Dylan, partner to Sean and such a hard worker. Her capacity to share her life with me is a wonderful gift;
  • My niece Kathy who has worked her way through health issues, is working through the issues of the loss of her father and has planned and will commence in January the big family trip around Australia home schooling the kids and living and learning about our great southern land;
  • My close circle of friends have inspired and given me the gift of self assurance, independence and nurturing support. These have been physical support and the knowledge that I can call on them any time and they are there for me- I did and they were- thank you;
  • My scrapbooking buddies who craft and laugh and inspire me to try new things and expand my creative endeavours;
  • The people of Botswana- who live a simpler life to the full.
The thinking needs to continue!

No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...