Monday, December 31, 2012

December daze #30

Often we see our life as a humongous journey, and we believe that not only have we not arrived at our far away desired destination, but we also think we must accomplish x, y, and z, before we can declare with satisfaction that we are THERE.
For a moment, take a close look at who you are NOW. See what you can declare.
Merge the past, present, and future into one big ARRIVAL.
Describe joyously and in great celebration the BEING that you ARE.

Years ago I did a Covey course which involved looking at your life goals. Years before that a friend of mine Jenny (lost track of you through the years Jenny) said that she had set up five year, ten year and life goals- I thought holy crap how can anyone do that and then blow me down years later, doing my Covey course I managed to. I liked his, Covey's,  life goal best- "To live, to love, to learn to leave a legacy" but one couldn't pinch the gurus goal could one! so my life goal became to "Celebrate, savour and document life's journey".
I had kinda forgotten this along the way over these past years. At this moment I am a traveller through a life that floats between NYC and Melbourne, Australia. Having used time to reflect on things I realize I tend to float above, have a type of out of body experience with my life and now need to BE and LIVE!
And so my 13 in 2013 will help me to do just that... taken like the 12 days of Christmas so there will be visits to 5 places I've never been before etc etc...
 
Lucky 13 for 2013 
1.One month at a time 
2.exhibitions
3 recipes
4 seasonal events
5 places I've never been before
6 RAK's 
7 kilos
8 meet ups
9 Music Events
10 Scrapbooking Events
11 Art journal "things"
12 Performances
13 Books read

No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...