Monday, December 10, 2012

December Daze #9

Oh the shame of it all!
This day's prompt ahs me shaking my head at my pathetic response...
What was the best book you read in 2012, and why? (And by "Why?" I mean: Why did you read it? And why was it your favourite? Although these answers could be one and the same...!)

Macaroons in Nimes
To begin with I cannot recall any titles of books I have read this year!
What?!?!
I know... how can someone who says she loves books say she can't remember a title of a book read in the past twelve months?
Two reasons- 1. Lousy memory and 2. I have started books and not finished them. Not the books fault just my usual slackness when it comes to reading. And so part of my plan for 2013 is to read 13 books.
Nyons
I have set a goal (along with a "through word") to do 13 things in 13. Much more achievable than the 60 in 600 days. But as Louise pointed out at least I did some things I hadn't done before and it gave me purpose. Thank you Louise!


My plan for 13 in 2013 is to do the number of things that each thing is listed against and so I am going to read 13 books in 2013. That's one a month plus one so better get started on the bookclub book. See it is doable if I read the bookclub books each month!

No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...