Sunday, December 9, 2012

December daze #8

Whoa this one is going to be far too revealing for a blog post, that is if i follow it to the letter...

Considering the idea that nothing lasts forever: what was the most important relationship that you fostered in 2012? 

How will you continue to nurture it in 2013?

Celebrate our nearest and dearest... including our relationship with our self, our muse, our nemesis (which are often inextricably entwined!).

Doing this after many of the prompts have been posted has it's advantages. I've checked ahead and there aren't many others that require such revelation of thoughts and emotions that I feel are not quite appropriate to post here. 

How can one have only one most important relationship when one is not in one of those relationships that it seems the world feels or expresses to be the most important? But then perhaps this question is asking me about the fostering of relationships and thinking about it I have been really focused on me this year and not necessarily in a good way.

And so I think the thing is to look at it not from what will I continue to nurture in 2013 but what relationships will I foster and nurture more (or perhaps begin to put in a little effort with) over 2013?
Ah that is the question eh! So watch out those who read this and know that you are the important people in my life, the plan begins to form and that is a plan to "nurture" and "foster" our relationship so that you know how important you are to me. Thanks for putting up with me over the year and thank you for making my big birthday year a great success, in spite of my emotional pulls on you. You know who you are...and if you don't you will in 2013!

No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...