Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Reverb #2- December daze

This is an interesting process and way to share this past year. This day's prompt...

What was your most significant expenditure in 2012?

It doesn't have to be necessarily the biggest expenditure, just the one with the most impact.

What difference has it made to your life?


Being the spendthrift that I am selecting just one significant spend is a tricky thing...

Interior of Gaudi designed building
Picture framing- I looked through all my stuff and scrabbled through cupboards and located all the odds and sods of things i have bought over the year here in NYC and found a wonderful picture framer on 9th Avenue. He takes such pride in his work and he praised my choice of things so that always helps. And so now gracing the walls of my room and the rest of the apartment are beautifully framed posters from events i have been to, ny own photos, paintings from different parts of the world and gifts from friends.

Art journaling classes- I have been going to things that Michele has offered at Little Bird Creations and it has gotten me into my art journaling a bit more and has built up my stock of supplies as well as given me confidence and processes for journaling in 2013.

Air fares and accommodation- trips for work to the Virgin Islands, travel to Australia for home visiting and then visa applications, Big O birthday celebrations in Barcelona and France.

Scrapbooking- joined a kit club to get different supplies and also committed myself to a long weekend with the scrapping NYC buddies. What fun! What friendships! What a blast!


No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...