Wednesday, December 12, 2012

December Daze #11

Stairs Palau de Musica
I can't go through a day without there being a song in my head- sort of my own life's sound track. So this day's prompt is quite appropriate...
What was music to your ears in 2012, literally or metaphorically?

Having said I have  my own life's sounds track can I think of what the music was? Nuh! However the music I played most was Adele and sat watching the Grammys and cheering with each award she so rightly received.
The other "music to my ears" was...

Light- Palau de Musica
  • "Happy 60th birthday"- and the singing of Happy Birthday in France;
  • the sound of Dylan whacking the plastic ball with an egg slice;
  • "no it's not too late" or "perfect timing"
  • the thumping on my back that Michele managed to stop me choking to death;
  • the splash and bubble and conversation in the spa at Andrew's;
  • Spencer snoring;
  • the wheels hitting the tarmac- all 26+ times
  • the lilt in the voice "oh hi" when I call

No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...