|Stairs Palau de Musica|
What was music to your ears in 2012, literally or metaphorically?
Having said I have my own life's sounds track can I think of what the music was? Nuh! However the music I played most was Adele and sat watching the Grammys and cheering with each award she so rightly received.
The other "music to my ears" was...
|Light- Palau de Musica|
- "Happy 60th birthday"- and the singing of Happy Birthday in France;
- the sound of Dylan whacking the plastic ball with an egg slice;
- "no it's not too late" or "perfect timing"
- the thumping on my back that Michele managed to stop me choking to death;
- the splash and bubble and conversation in the spa at Andrew's;
- Spencer snoring;
- the wheels hitting the tarmac- all 26+ times
- the lilt in the voice "oh hi" when I call