Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December Daze #4

 

How are you going to celebrate your self this festive season?

I probably don't really need encouragement to celebrate me- this blog is pretty self indulgent but what I have also done has been to make sure that the Christmas doings are organized in time for me to stop and savour Fran's visit.

The chance to sit and enjoy a good friend's company is a way to celebrate me because we share such a long history as friends and will spend time sharing what we know about our combined past and look at where our paths may take us in the future. A celebration of our lives!

1 comment:

Michele said...

What better way could there be!!

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...