Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Daze Fifteen December

I thought a couple of these past prompts have been tricky but today's one is really a cop out!


5 minutes.
Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010.

This is from the woman whose book has been reviewed like this...

"I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again: I adore Patti Digh’s book Life is a Verb: 37 Days to Wake Up, Be Mindful, and Live Intentionally.  I love her writing, her depth, her sizzle. This is a book that makes me sing with life and the possibilities we all have for transformation and awareness. It is the best antidote I’ve got these days for the pain and fear raging around us--that and loving hugs, long naps, fervent prayer and letting myself feel whatever I’m feeling."
--Jennifer Louden, author of The Woman's Comfort Book 

If creative is a verb in her life it is a fairly inactive verb! There you go I have been writing for five minutes and have lost the whole year! I know a few people have given up reverb10 in disgust but i am going to stick with it even if it just means I have something to whinge about and have something in a post every day for.
 
Perhaps I'll come back to this later?... 

3 comments:

Terry said...

I've been enjoying your daily posts. some of them (like today's) makes you really think. Have a blessed holiday season Celia.

Barb said...

Love thinking about this one, Celia!! I think I will ponder it for a while. Could become a pretty deep "think"!!

Tamarra said...

I love that book, have to say catching up on reverb i was glad to have a five minute time out (or at least how I felt it was)

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...